Auto Insurance in Texas
Are you in the market for auto insurance? If so, we offer auto insurance policies at Roberts Family Insurance in Friendswood, TX. Auto insurance is necessary because it helps to protect following an accident. We offer many types of auto insurance coverage, from liability to collision. We will help you find a policy to meet your unique needs.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Texas requires all drivers to obtain auto insurance. You must also meet the required minimum liability limits as follows:
- Bodily injury coverage for each person for $30,000
- Bodily injury coverage for each accident for $60,000
- Property damage coverage for $25,000
If you are caught without auto insurance and are involved in an accident, the fines and consequences can be pretty extreme.
Auto Insurance Coverage
Here is what you can expect your auto insurance policy to cover:
- Liability: While this is legally required in Texas, this requires both medical and funeral expenses in addition to lost wages in the event of a severe accident. It also covers property damage.
- Collision: This will cover damage to your vehicle if you are still actively paying for it following an accident with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive: This will cover damage to your vehicle if you are still actively paying for it following damage from an object, vandalism, storms, etc.
- Uninsured/underinsured: This will cover medical and property damage expenses if you are involved in an accident with a driver who doesn’t have insurance.
- Roadside assistance: This will help you if you are stranded on the side of the road. It offers fuel delivery, flat tire changes, and more.
If you want a quote for auto insurance, call us here at Roberts Family Insurance. Our office is located in Friendswood, TX. Agents are waiting to assist you.